Unlock your full potential and achieve success with our tailored coaching sessions. Our program offers proven techniques, including Neurosystemics Care™, Organic Intelligence®, Yoga, Pranayama and Sufi Practices, to cultivate emotional intelligence, resilience, and focus while reducing stress and burnout. Our facilitators will work with you to develop a personalized plan for achieving your professional goals. Whether you’re a business owner, executive, or working professional, our coaching sessions are available in person or online and are designed to fit your busy schedule. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals.
What is Neurosystemics Care™?
NeuroSystemics is a holistic approach to personal and collective development that promotes greater levels of well-being, resilience, and empowerment in dealing with life’s challenges. It is based on the idea that our nervous system processes information and experiences, and that we live within many layers of systems, including relational, cultural, societal, and ecological systems.
In a NeuroSystemics session, we engage in a free and unstructured conversation that explores the signals coming from your body and mind, helping you to notice and nurture these signals with shared attention. This approach is different from traditional therapy in that it focuses on the whole nervous system rather than one channel and looks for signs of health and healing rather than disease and disorder. It also goes beyond resiliency to prosilience/coherence, which means the capacity to grow in many ways by meeting and mastering life’s challenges.
We utilize different practices, such as self-regulation, 1on1, circles, and forums, to include all systems that we (and our clients) live in and engage with, and actively engage as therapist/facilitator rather than simply following a protocol.
How Does NeuroSystemics Care Work?
As practitioners of Neurosystemics, our aim is to guide you in exploring your present-moment experience that accompanies our conversation. By delving deeper into the subtle, often overlooked signals emanating from your body and mind, we can work together to nurture and bring forth new insights and resources that can help you overcome challenges and achieve your goals in life. Our shared attention and collaboration are integral to this process.
- Focuses on the whole nervous system (MOSAIC) instead of one specific channel (e.g. CBT, emotion-focused therapy, hypnotherapy with imagery, etc.)
- Uses a positive reinforcement and non-pathologizing framework that emphasizes signs of health and healing, rather than disease and disorder.
- Moves beyond Resiliency (phase 2) towards Prosilience/Coherence (phase 3), meaning the capacity to grow in many ways by meeting and mastering life’s challenges.
- Includes all systems that clients engage with, such as Sense, Self, Social, Societal, Soil, and Stars, rather than relying on excessive reductionism and individualism of traditional therapy.
- Offers various practices, including self-regulation, 1-on-1 sessions, circles, and forums, to engage with all systems.
- Utilizes the importance of the healing relationship and actively engages as a therapist/facilitator, rather than following a strict protocol.
It is accredited by the United States Association of Body Psychotherapy (USABP).
What is Psycho-Spiritual Counseling?
Psycho-spiritual counseling combines psychology and spirituality to support personal growth and well-being. It provides a holistic understanding of human nature, fostering self-discovery, healing, and inner transformation. Through exploring existential questions, life purpose, values, and beliefs, you can develop a deeper understanding of yourself and your place in the world. In a safe and non-judgmental space, you can gain insights and navigate life’s challenges with a sense of wholeness and spiritual well-being.
I offer psycho-spiritual counseling, drawing from my own life experiences, losses, and resolved traumas. These experiences have shaped me into who I am today, and I bring my authentic self to support you on your journey. While distinct from Neurosystemics Care and Organic Intelligence, I incorporate these practices and a diverse toolbox to guide and empower you as a coach. Each insight I share is grounded in real-life experiences. I don’t claim to be a spiritual guide, but I offer different perspectives and support you in asking meaningful questions about yourself and your challenges. Rather than being in front of or behind you, I walk alongside you, providing guidance and support throughout your transformative journey.
Neurosystemics Care™ 1-1 Sessions
Resiliency Circles (group)
Resiliency for Companies
Embodied personal sessions to help the nervous system self-regulate, heal trauma, build solid self-esteem and a meaningful set of life goals.
- Sessions take place online via zoom and happen in the space of a free association conversation.
- The process involves following our own system’s naturally arising resources, thoughts, images, sensations, feelings, and unconscious movements.
- The practitioner highlights the client’s organic, positive self-organizing impulses while supporting an orientation to the present moment.
- It’s a pleasurable, non-pathologizing process that is an attuned, compassionate joining to the client within a framework of awareness of the person’s nervous system phase and state.
- Neurosystemics Care™ helps to bring us back to biological synchrony and supports us to recognize our wholeness.
- Each session lasts approximately 60 minutes.
- Alper recommends committing to a series of six sessions to best integrate the practices into your daily life.
These are embodied group sessions to practice co-regulation and develop healthier (secure) attachment patterns in order to form strong, vulnerable, authentic and deeply nourhsing relationships. A resiliency circle typically involves group work with 6 to 10 participants.
Explore the potential of Neurosystemics and boost your mental and emotional resilience. Our Resiliency Circles are tailored to help you overcome life’s obstacles and provide you with innovative tools to unlock your inner strength, leading to a more fulfilling and confident life.
The Art of Empowerment combines Neurosystemics, coaching, neuroscience and ancient wisdoms with a creative process to cultivate a high-performing and creative collective mindset
- Learn to find creative solutions to challenging circumstances
- Strengthen your listening skills to improve relationships in both life and work
- Increase energy, spontaneity, and authenticity in social settings
- Become a more inspiring leader for your team
- Add pleasure and enjoyment to your work and personal life
- Prioritize your own mental health and well-being
- Gain confidence and skills to handle conflicts effectively
- Be comfortable with stillness and speaking up
Our team of experts comprises certified coaches, psychologists, high-level managers from the private sector, neurosystemics facilitators, and neuroscientists, who bring their diverse expertise to help you achieve your goals.